Chihuly: Alla Macchia

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Collections, Catalogs & Exhibitions

Chihuly: Alla Macchia Details

Dale Chihuly's obsession with color--"I never saw one I didn't like"--and his insatiable desire to experiment inspired his Macchia (Italian for "spot" or "stain") series. "Chihuly alla Macchia" traces its development from the first small, oddly shaped, grotesquely colored vessels, dubbed the "uglies" by Chihuly's forthright mother when they began in 1981, to the recent flamboyant and exuberantly hued Macchia. "Chihuly alla macchia" reproduces, in full color, the 39 glass works and 15 drawings included in the 1993 exhibition of the George R.

Reviews

The copy I received was not the signed edition as described. I was offered a refund after sending the book back, which is pretty nice/normal for a business. However, there was another copy for sale by the seller for seven times what I had paid for my copy, which when I prompted them for an exchange, was told it was a mistake and the item was removed. I'm a pretty understanding guy, I know things like this happen, it is not the end of the world. If I get the correct item I ordered, I would happily change that one star to five. IF I get the correct item I ordered, I would put additional little gold star stickers next to the five stars. It's not the book's fault it wasn't signed, some human-person made that mistake, so the book itself is ok as a book, but not as what it's being sold as, a signed edition.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel